Saturday, July 12, 2008

More Mousie



Ok, so the boy and I set the trap again around 9pm. When I got home at midnight, guess what? Mousie! But, was it the same one? Hmmm. Looks a lot the same, but maybe thinner? Can't really tell.

So, I get the brilliant idea to mark the mousie, so if it comes back again, I can tell if its the same one. (See, all of that college education paid off.) I dump the mousie into a paper bag this time (easier to carry when I walk down the street), and I put on some gloves, prepare my sharpie, and attempt to catch it. I figure I'll mark the ears. They are big, and mostly hairless.

The mousie can jump really high. It jumped straight out of the paper bag, and ran under the hot water heater. Sigh. So much for that brilliant idea.

So, I set the trap again.

I've got to get some snap traps.