Sunday, May 18, 2008

Kitten Report

I have wanted a kitten since Christmas last year. I hope I get one this year for my birthday. They are cute, lovable, and funny. But there are many responsibilities. You have to feed them, love them and play with them but I think I can do that. I want with characteristics like this: comes to me when I come home, young enough to train, tabby or calico, friends with Toeser and Lulu, not too feisy, full of fun and cute. I would spend so much time with it, here is my daily routine: Wake up, feed it, eat my cereal, go to school, come home, cuddle, feed again, homework, train, eat my dinner, chores, play, snuggle, sleep. Thats a long day but it ought to be fun. These are my weekly chores: empty the litter box, brush, play, train, love play and pay attention. By Sam Sam got her wish, and here she is with a little 5 week-old bottle-fed kitten. She will be very friendly because she will depend upon Sam for a lot the next few weeks, like teaching her how to use the kitty litter box, and cleaning up her poop (especially on her fluffy hair- yuk).
Sam had to give her a bath to clean up the poop off of her tail and butt. Fun! Look, how much skinnier without the fluff!
Oh, but isn't she cute! Awwwww. She is very slightly calico (see the orange blurs?) so she was named "Calli".